Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

Here we are!

Yep, it´s the first post...iam so excited!
Ok so what is this blog all about? It´s about "SIACTRO" an indiependent gamestudio, I formed with a bunch of friends. We are still at the very beginning but that won´t stop us at all.

Our first game will be a little interpretation of the "one against many" genre with some handcrafted retrographics. This game is called "Retro Arcade Adventure" and will hopefully be released on XBLIG, Windows Phone 7 and PC in early 2012.
Making games was allways a dream of mine and with SIACTRO, this all could finally become a reality.

I got to be honest: I don`t know what to say, Iam just hyped at the moment that it all finally starts.
I will however bring you some news, backgroundstories and insights into everything that matters for us and the whole gamingcommunity.
But for now I just want to say that iam so excited and will let you guys know everything that will be important in the future.

Before I go, let me show you one of the first screenshots ever taken of Retro Arcade Adventure:
(it was taken with a cam in front of an actual TV because I liked this 80´s feeling of making a SCREENshot)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen