Samstag, 8. September 2012

Designer Update #1 - RAA Remake

Today, after working on RAA, I stumbled upon a video series on Youtube about someone who is developing his very own game, while watching episode after episode I realized that it can be really interesting to see the evolution of a game documented like this.
So I decided to start a little update series myself with regular WIP footage and some more or less interesting designdocument snippets.

To get Things starting, I have a picture for you guys:
What you see here is actually the complete paperwork for RAA in it`s original XBLIG version. Yep, that`s all, not much right?

With it`s remake, I thought it would be of more use to go a little bit more into detail. First of all I did a short compilation of key visuals regarding the plot of the game. They are of no use at all if you don`t know the plot for yourself, but still it is somewhat spoilerish so you may want to look away now:

 It actually helps me to not loose the focus of the game this time around.
As one last snippet, I have some WIP footage for you to see how the game looks at the moment. It was poorly recorder with a demo of fraps but at least it worked this time around:


 
 And now I will continue my work on that remake and hope to get you guys something new to show in the near future.

Marcus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen