Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Our own little Jam - PreLDjam Resluts





As many of you know, Ludum Dare is currently rockin the indiecommunity. Unfortunately I was not able to take part in it this year, because I had far too much going on.

But because I like making little games in a short time, I decided to have my own little jam before LD started. So basicaly a friend of mine came over and we jamed for about four hours.

We actually got something finished in that time and live streamed the process all over the world.

You may see the recording here:


Watch live video from LiveGamingabende mit Obi und Wing on TwitchTV

Since we had quite a lot of fun jaming around live on the internet we will have another short livejame in the next few days(of course after LD has finished). Since this was a PreLDjam the next one will be our AfterLDjam.

That next one will look a little fancier than this(it was our first...).

I will let you all know the exact date and time as soon as I know it.

No for the games:


Blocky Knights

Blocky Knights was my little microgame. You control a Knight and have to battle another Knight. In order to defeat your opponent, you need to behead him. To do this you need to be a little skilled in the use of your Sword and your Shield.
Don't loose your shield...or your head

DOWNLOAD:
The Game:
http://obivanhelgen.webs.com/Games/Blocky%20Knights.rar

You will need this to play the game:

XNA Redistributable 4.0
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=20914
.NET Framework
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569263

Zelda Mini Test
This one was made by the other jamer and friend of mine who's nickname is Wingman233.
Unfortunately it is not completely finished. He was aiming to have a little "onescreen" Zelda with the objective of destroying some onscreen enemies. 
It may be incomplete but it is nontheless very interesting since he didn't used a premade engine or framework like I did. He just coded right away and if you play it, you will agree that it feels really solid. 
He did all of this in about four hours and I personally think that he has done good.

DOWNLOAD:

As I said, I will tell you the precise day and time, we will have our next little jam as soon as I know them.
I can tell as of now, that the jam will be in the next few days(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)

I would really enjoy chating with you guys during the livestream.

Till then, enjoy LD!

UPDATE:
So, as it seems we won't have another jam this week. That is sad, I really wanted to have one but unfortunately both of us have very little time at the moment and we are not able to find a day where both of us have the time to jam. We will have this jam but I can't tell if it will be next week or the week after that. I will let you know.
If you want to have the newsest updates about SIACTRO and our Games just follow us on Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/#!/SIACTRO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen