Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

A Forest Live - New Screenshots

Hey there,
As I was trying to make a little video with some footage of the game, I realized that my computer is not able to handle both, the game and the capturetool at the sametime. Now I need a solution for this(another computer to capture the footage or a capturetool for low spec machines). However I am not able to show you some gamefootage as of yet.*sadface*
But I am able to show you at least some new screenshots!
You can see some of the new enemysprites and the (rather simple) talk to a NPC in order to complete a quest.
In addition, you can see a feature I will explain at a later date(it has to do with attacking a small army).
Enjoy,












Again, I am very sorry for not being able to show you some videofootage. As soon as I found a solution, I will make you the most sweetest video of them all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen