Montag, 30. Juli 2012

I Am Back In Action!

After a very long time of unproductivity, I can finally say that I am completely back in action and will continue my work on "A forest life". Gone are the months in which I could only design some small little minigames in html5(however I will still make those because it is a lot of fun).

 This morning I went to my local supermarket and bought me some energy drinks, grabbed my design documents and copied all the important files to my laptop, so I can work everywhere I want.

It is all set up again and I am very excited to get back into development. My first task will likely be to rename the game since "A forest life" is not quite the interesting title I wanted it to be.

That's it for now, expect more updates soon. I am going to make me a coffee and afterwards, I will rev up!

Marcus

5 Kommentare:

  1. yaaaaay :) i am waiting the updates :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi man. Im here to make a request: please re-upload your castlevania game made in rpgmaker, because, you know, megaupload is dead and i really want to play your game and show to my friends, then, please, please!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Done! The downloadlink is fixed now :) Iam very sorry, I forgot about most of my old fangames because of all my Indie development. I reuploaded Castlevania and Metroid(both rm2k3 projects) now.

      Löschen
    2. thank you very much, its a very nice game!

      Löschen
    3. No problem. I am glad you like it.^^

      Löschen