Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

Retro Arcade Adventure - PC Port

Hello there,
As you may know by now, if you follow me on Twitter, things didn't turn out to be all that great for "A Forest Life". As I made good progress in the original concept, I realized that it was simply not as fun as I first thought it would be.

Since I can`t release a game that is not as fun as I want it to be and still consider myself a Gamedesigner I decided to let it rest for a few months and redesign parts of the original concept until it is a game I would proudly call my own.

As you remember I couldn't work on anything the past few months because I was as busy as...well someone who is really busy. So I can't just sit there and doing nothing but think about the concept. If you also remember the first Trailer of Retro Arcade Adventure, I promised to deliver the PC port later this year. If I want to keep that promise, I think that this is the right time to work on the PC Port.

So, that's it. My current situation explained. I can't give a specific date yet for when the PC Port of Retro Arcade Adventure will be released but I set the time around christmas as my personal goal since there is a lot to do(A lot of things need improvements in the original RAA).

I hope you weren't to excited for "A Forest Life" and still are able to look forward for Retro Arcade Adventure on your PC.

Yours sincerely,
Marcus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen