Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

Designer Update #8 - Release in April, Micro - Trailer, Xbox 360 - Screenshots


 We are getting closer to the month that matters. Sometime in april, Retro Arcade Adventure Remade will be released for PC and XBOX. I can't tell what day exactly, that depends on peer reviews and amount of time to get the game onto some services. I also can't tell on what services RAAR will be released except of course XBLIG. However you will get informations on this as soon as possible.

Now for some visual news. I made a little Micro - Trailer for RAAR. I absolutely enjoyed the idea of Vlambeer, so I stole it shamelessly and made my own! Enjoy...


For a little bonus I want to present you the four official XBLIG screenshots you will encounter on the market:





I hope I can give you some more specific informations about the releasedate soon.

Marcus

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice :D I am ready with cash :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Good to hear :) But I got something special in the pipeline so you guys in egypt don't have to get the game on a special service or something but still get the game for PC, since PayPal is not working there. I will announce more informations at a later date.

      Löschen